Artificial Grass Installation
Installation of Water-free Grass is a simple as 1, 2, 3.
- Removal of all vegitation (green or dead)...
- Live grass or sod is best removed with a motorized sod-cutter.
- Dead grass can be rotortilled or cut out with a shovel.
- Exposed tree roots should be cut out whenever possible.
- Preparation of sub-soil and top layer...
- An ideal substraight consists of 3" of roadbase (1/2" aggreget) compacted to 90% topped with 1" of crusherfines barrel rolled.
- Roadbase should be wet and compacted using a vibratory plate compactor.
- Crusherfines should be evenly spread using a wide landscape rake, then wet and rolled with a water-filled sod/barrel roller.
- Installation of Water-free Grass